For those of you in Southern Orange County, I offer services that you may need. Here are my prices for the more common services that I offer. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please drop me a line and ask me about it because I probably can help you, but just haven’t priced it out yet. I accept cash, check, and PayPal.
Hourly Services @ $75
I try to keep it simple by charging $75/hour (one hour minimum) for whatever you need fixed/upgraded/installed. Most clients don’t have just one huge problem, but rather several small issues that drive them crazy. I don’t bog you down with hidden charges for each small issue. Mix and match several services together and it’s all still only $75/hour. Here are some of the services that could fall into this category.
- Networking: First-time setup, troubleshoot current network, file sharing, wireless security, and more
- Computers: Printer installation/troubleshooting, virus/spyware repair, data backup, data transfer, software training, and much more
- Multimedia: Home theater setup, component troubleshooting, installation of new equipment, remote programming, and more!
There are some issues or procedures that have an additional charge because of the level of expertise and/or difficulty involved. I’ve listed some of the more common extra charges below.
- Reinstall Windows: $150
- Design work: Prices vary (logos, blog setup, business cards, etc.)
- Hardware upgrades: $75 plus cost of hardware
Just in case you’re thinking those prices look high, feel free to check out the compitition at Geek Squad and firedog. Here’s a quick comparison chart.